"When a tree bears fruit, usually produces much more than what we can eat. It makes sense to share what we can not use.
The icon of the pie and a slice of it, is the use of what we need and share what we do not need, recognizing that there are limits to how much we can give and how much we need. "- David Holmgren.
Finding the balance needed to ensure the sustainability of all those around us and future generations is part of our strategy
- Donations to social causes and institutions- Make a Wish Portugal (https://makeawish.pt/) / Refugiados Ucranianos (ilha da Madeira)
- Participation and Transparency in our tax and applicable law actions
- Adoption of economically viable processes
- Openness to innovation
- Looking for competitive quality, continuously improving processes, products and services to meet the expectations of our stakeholders
- Sharing of best practices with the interested public